1. Click on the shape of diamond you desire
2. Narrow your price range by sliding the scale to the appropriate price range
3. Slide the scale to the Ct weight, the Colour, and the Clarity you prefer
4. Cut scale will only show for round brilliant cut diamonds fancy cuts are a bit more difficult.
5. Once you have a list of diamonds in your specific ranges then click on view to see the diamond details. In this window you can email me for further details or click on view certificate.
This diamond listing is a members-only Network of Diamond Dealers throughout the world. It holds a vast inventory of loose diamonds, which means that it’s sure to have exactly what you are looking for at the price you need.
From engagement rings to diamonds to large stones and everything in between, it’s all here. Having access to such a large inventory allows us to offer wholesale diamonds in Toronto at the lowest price possible.
Visitors looking for a special custom diamond will be happy to see that with this tool you can not only select by size, but also from a multitude of other factors including color, shape and clarity. If you happen to be on a tight budget, you can filter your results by price to make sure don’t waste your time on ones that you don’t plan on purchasing.
Not only does the listing provide you an excellent tool to find what you are looking for, it also offers a unique shopping experience for those who are maybe more used to the traditional jewellery experience.
The convenience available from this tool is its greatest asset. Instead of manually having to go view a selection, wait for it to be brought to you, and inspect it, with a click of a button you are able to not only see its measurements and specifications, but you can also see a picture and request to be contacted.
Loose diamonds offer the buyer a unique experience and advantage by bringing them a large selection of diamonds from which to choose, all from the convenience of their own home. This exclusive listing is available here at Randor for our customer’s needs, but be sure not to feel pressured.
If you do not feel ready to buy, simply request to see our custom ring experts, visit our education center, or come in for a consultation to our showroom. We have helped countless customers find the right fit, and we want to help you too.