The Randor Diamond Price Guarantee is here to help ensure that you get the best diamonds at the best price. If you should find a comparable GIA certified diamond at a lower price elsewhere, call us at 416.847.1067. If the offer meets our specifications, we’ll match the price. The value and quality of Randor diamonds is second to none.
The following terms and conditions apply to the Randor Diamond Price Guarantee program:
Randor Diamond Upgrade Program
• All diamonds purchased from Randor Jewellery are eligible.
• You will receive credit equal to 100% of the original price toward the purchase of a new diamond.
• Your diamond must be in its original condition with the original diamond grading report.
• Any damage to the original diamond may disqualify the diamond from our upgrade program.
• *We accept diamonds that were not purchased at Randor Jewellery
• *Such diamonds will be graded and an offer made to you if the diamond is suitable for resale
• The credit value will be based solely on the value of the diamond.
• If your setting fits your new diamond and is in reusable condition, we will set your new diamond in your original setting.
• If your original setting cannot be reused, you have the option of keeping the setting or accepting a credit as determined by Randy.
Randor Diamond Price Guarantee Guidelines
The Randor Diamond Price Guarantee is a free service that only takes a few minutes to get started.
Simply contact Randor at 416.847.1067 and let us know your diamond quality and price specifications. One of our Diamond & Jewellery Consultants will locate a matching Randor diamond for you. While in most cases we expect to have the lowest price, in the cases where the other diamond’s price is less, Randor will match the lower price.
Randor Diamond & Jewellery Consultants do not work on commission. There will be no pressure and no sales pitch during this process. Our goal is simply to provide you with the best diamonds at the best price.
Our Diamond Accuracy Guarantee
To ensure accuracy in comparison, the Randor Diamond Price Guarantee program requires that all diamonds be graded by the Gemmological Institute of America or the American Gem Society Labs. The diamonds will be compared according to the Four Cs – cut, colour, clarity, and carat weight, in addition to criteria such as fluorescence, polish and symmetry, table and depth percentage, etc.